My Wire Piece For Aug...



Jonny’s Blog Machine.
Blog Hype/Fresh From The Net/Did It Leak?
Modern Music Stuff…

Tunes!:) Aug. Mixtape

Plan B - Prayin'(Riva Starr Edit)
Soul music from the streets of Manchester.

Arcade Fire – We Used To Wait
Best track from CD 3.

Fake Blood – I Think I Like It
100% gotta make you dance silly! Huge in the clubs!

Tame Impala – Half Full Glass Of Wine
Groovy psychedelic fuzz pop rock from California.

The Hood Internet - Show Me The ONE (Yeasayer x Grum)
The best bootleg mashup artist going hands down.

Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix)
Sophisticated & chill dance tune with soul. Fab.

Magnetic Man – I Need Air
It’s a scene called Dubsteb. Its great.

Mowgli – We Think It’s Cool
Electro Pop Club Banger.

N.E.R.D. ft. Nelly Furtado – Hot N’ Fun
Bass! How low can you go?

Big Boi – Shutterbug
Back to life, Back to real hip hop!

M.I.A – Space
Futuristic Pop Gold.

I Blame Coco – Self Machine
Stings daughters makes great modern music…

The Stills - Changes Are No Good
An oldy but a doozy.

Swivel Hips – Smell My Fingers
A bit naughty, but she’ll get you on the tiles! :0


DJ @ The Trash For The Past 16 Years.
Music Guy For Splice + Spanky’s.
Come See My Next Dj Gig. It’s A Hoot.
xxx